Oracle Fusion Financial Functional Consultant
- Proficient in writing stored procedures, packages, triggers and functions using SQL & PL/SQL.
- Experience in development and customization of BI Publisher Reports, Workflow, Oracle
- Forms and Reports in Oracle Applications.
- Involved extensively in design and development of interface and conversion programs to
- integrate Oracle Applications modules to import data from various sources using PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, etc.
- Experience in implementing Conversions, Interfaces, Customization and Maintenance
- Experience in software development lifecycle and production support of Oracle Public Sector Modules also.
- Expertise within the ERP Data Domain including GL, AP, AR, FA, PO, Cash Management and Projects
- Suitable functional foundation, verifiable ability to provide solutions based on functional specifications
- Proven ability to integrate EBS with third party providers such as banks, exchange rate platforms
- Extensive experience in the technical aspects of Oracle Applications modules - AP, AR,GL, PO, Sys Admin.
- AP Check printing, Format Payment Files and PO Printing
- Essential Environment Experience - R12.1, R12.2 & Oracle Cloud (Financials)
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and capturing business requirements, creating
- L1 & L2 process flows and procedure documentation